Friday, August 06, 2010

Opinionated

Here is my opinionated little girl. I have NOT wanted to try feeding her cereal or anything for at least another 2 months. With Kael I was so excited and then a month into realized how much work it is. Eden has been getting up every hour in the middle of the night for several nights now, and eating about every 3 hours at night... She used to sleep for almost 8 hours at a time at night, but lately no such luck. I'm pretty for certain she is hungry. And she hasn't been taking very good naps during the day. So, this morning I decided to try some cereal to help fill her up.

Obviously you can see what she thought of it. The picture was taken about 5 seconds before she started screaming at me to stop putting the stuff in her mouth. I think I will try again for another 2 days and then I'm just going to have to deal with the lack of sleep if it doesn't start working.

Kael LOVED his cereal. It did take him some time to get used to it, but he never cried about it, and he loved holding the spoon. She really is opinionated and is her own person. I love that about her. She still is a great baby even with this lack of sleep. ;)

Love you baby girl!

No comments: