Friday, August 06, 2010

2 Years Ago...




I think I finally realized why people celebrate their children's birthday's with these HUGE parties and such when the child isn't going to remember the party at all. It really isn't a party for the child. No. It's to celebrate keeping your child alive for a specific amount of time. ;)

Kael always keeeps me on my toes, and I love the kids GUTS. Yes, his guts and everything else about him.

I was so excited last night I stayed up getting his presents wrapped. I probably should have slept while I could, but it just hit me that my baby is no longer a baby, but a toddler, and he is 2 years old! We are going to celebrate his birthday on Saturday, but I was too excited.

I blew up some balloons from Great Grandma Sapp and had them ready for when he woke up. He was so cute. He LOVES balloons. I even let him have some of my orange juice for breakfast. Spoiled child really.

Things I love about my 2 year old that I don't want to forget.

*He is so happy.
*He LOVES people. Literally he will walk off with a stranger some day I just know it...
*He gives the sweetest hugs to EVERYONE. Strangers included. It makes my day when he gives one of his hugs.
*He pats my back when I am holding him. It's his way of saying I love you.
*He loves his sister. He is always trying to put her bink in her mouth or smile at her or hug her. A little dangerous, but seriously the sweetest boy ever!
*He does noser noser with me. (Dad, you know what I mean) so cute!
*He is best friends with his Dad. (He loves mom, but dad is his buddy)
*He is our angel sent from Heaven, and we are so lucky he is in our lives.

I LOVE YOU BUDDY! You are going to be a great man someday. Just try not to have so many tantrums until you get there to help your poor mom out. ;)

1 comment:

Jerris Heaton said...

He's truly a sweet boy. Way to go sharice and derrik! :)