Thursday, August 19, 2010

As Big As A Cow's...

So a little boy that's 5 years old on the play ground made a comment to me today. I had Eden in the front carrier so she could look around at everything while I chased Kael.
The comment: Her eyes are as big as a COW'S. My repsonse. Yes, probably, and I love them!

The little boy then went on to tell me about a movie called "Bedtime Stories". If you haven't heard about it, it really is quite funny and has Adam Sandler in it. Well, the boy was telling me about a guinea pig named "Bugsey" that his eyes bugged out of it's head. So, I said, yes I remember that. Then he replied... "Her eyes are bigger than BUGSEY'S! Ya... Couldn't help, but laugh that time. So without further ado, my little girl's eyes that are as big as a cow's and bigger than Bugsey's. Aren't they the most beautiful big blue eyes you have ever seen though?











Her magna facial expression.

2 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

That's so funny. And she is SO cute!

Jerris Heaton said...

Yes, her eyes are totally beautiful! She's so photogenic too. -JJ&E