Friday, October 23, 2009

INTRODUCING...




Eden Marie Bradley


Our sweet baby girl was being very lady like and kept her legs crossed throughout the ENTIRE ultrasound. Finally I got up and went to the bathroom and she decided she wanted us to meet her properly right before we were done. Her new due date is March 29, 2010. Closer to what I thought it was. I'm officially getting nervous now! Hope you enjoy the pictures and if you want to compare to Kael's ultrasound boy picture go to the archives to March 08 because I don't know how to make that a link.
PS: This is the first time I have EVER guessed correctly for a baby to be a boy or girl.

8 comments:

Callahan's said...

Congrats! Super fun news!

Anonymous said...

Her name is so beautiful! Can't wait to meet my new niece!!!!!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Yea! I knew she was a girl. I LOVE her name. Your new due date is on Kaylee's b-day. I think that's fun. We are super excited for you both! Girls are so much fun with all the little accessorizes and girlie stuff. I'm going to start making stuff for her while I'm stuck in bed. Can't wait to meet little miss.

Thompson's said...

How fun! You will get to play dress up like all the time. Beautiful name! I am soooo happy for you.

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

I'm sure your so excited! Congrats!!

Kim said...

Congrats Sharice. I love the name Eden, so pretty!

Tim and Heidi said...

Congratulations you guys and I love her name!

Derek and Sharice said...

Thanks everyone!!! I am just barely getting over being nervous and now I'm SUPER excited! All's it took was looking at cute girl things on the internet and my fear of having a girl is over! =) Lame I know that I was nervous, but now Derek and I can't wait to meet her! Hopefully she comes over Derek's spring break. That would be a miracle I would love! =) Thank you again!!!