Thursday, October 15, 2009

October Kael

Video of Kael's Halloween Costume for Grandma and Grandpa Heaton on their mission!Derek and I got Kael a bumble bee costume from Wal-Mart for his Halloween costume. We were a little nervous that he wouldn't like the hood and would throw a tantrum and not wear it, but we got it anyway... I really wanted to see if it would fit ok before the big night, so I had him try it on. Well turns out that he LOVED it! He loved it so much that when it was time to take it off he got so upset and THEN threw the tantrum... Luckily he doesn't have big tantrums and got over it quick as soon as the costume was out of sight and out of mind. He is so silly...
Here are some pictures of my silly boy during October. He makes me smile every day! Every time I take the camera out in hopes of one good picture he gets super excited to see the camera and chases after me to grab it, so I am lucky to get ANY pictures! =) Gotta love this little boy!

Kael LOVES outside time! He would stay out there all day if I let him! I can't get any good videos of him walking yet, however here is Kael standing on his own!

1 comment:

Nyberg Family said...

We at the Nyberg household LOVE Kael's costume and "BYE BYE BYE!!!!"