Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Baby #2 Ultrasound Scheduled

I had my doctor's appointment today. All is well and the ultra sound is scheduled for October 23rd at 2 PM.

I want to know what you guys think if it is a boy or a girl, so EVERYONE vote! =)

PS. Did I want to mention how much I LOVE my neighborhood! I have the coolest neighbors and there are kids all over, and over 50% of the houses are decorated for Halloween, and I feel safe here and Kael loves seeing all the kids playing outside! I love you neighborhood! Thank you for being awesome!

4 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

I voted girl a day or so ago. Can't wait to see what you are having!

Nate and Sum said...

I vote girl too. Everyone needs a boy and a girl. :)

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

I vote girl! What do you want?

Derek and Sharice said...

I vote girl and Derek votes boy. He wouldn't tell me what he was guessing until this weekend.... He had a lot of fun teasing me about it. =)