Monday, November 02, 2009

Goodbye October

The Bumble Bee

The Pumpkin
Kael learned how to ring a door bell just for Halloween. I didn't expect him to ring it 6 times in a row... He didn't know what to think about everyone being dressed up. We had a great time taking Kael around and eating chili and breadsticks and watching Garfield's Halloween.

Also... I REALLY DISLIKE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS... It does not mix with a little boy who is on a schedule... I totally forgot about it. Good thing it was fall back at least...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah time changes seriously suck when you have young kids - and mine aren't even on a schedule! Fall back no longer means one more hour of sleep - it just means the kids get up 1 one hour earlier!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Ya.. it's been a "fun" couple of days with Kaylee. I think we will be adjusted in a few more days, but geez! I've never had an issue with daylight savings until this year. You look like you had a blast for Halloween!