Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 9, 2012 Elara's First Bath and a Bike Ride

 My Helpers.
 Don't let her face fool you, she LOVED her bath. Not a single tear shed, nor whimper or anything. Mostly just cooing noises. All hands were on deck because big brother and big sister were super excited to help out. Elara is loved soooo much at our home!
Kael and Eden got bikes for becoming big brother and big sister. They love riding around outside and are really good at it. I haven't mentioned the two big kids a whole lot lately. Elara has been taking up a lot of my time. They have been the best helpers and have loved having their Grammy here to take care of them. Grammy left yesterday and we were sad to see her go. Getting to go outside and ride bikes helped make them a little happier. Kael is starting at a new preschool next week and I hope I can keep up with it. It is 8 to 11 Monday through Thursday and I hope I can get up and going, get all 3 kids and myself ready in time to get him there. It's a big change and 4 days a week instead of 2 will be a hard adjustment for us all, but it will be good for the boy. Eden is stuck in the middle and I'm trying like crazy to make sure her needs are met. She is my emotional child and is craving attention. She loves her sister and has been doing amazing with her. I'm so grateful for the two big kids. They make having a baby more fun. We are hoping to get back in our groove over this next week. We will see how it goes. Derek is working as hard as ever at his psych rotation. It has been sooooo helpful that he is on psych and has somewhat decent hours. We couldn't have been more blessed. We all our loving our Elara and the life changes that have come with her. 

No comments: