Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kael update

Dear Kael,
I'm so proud of you! You are doing great in school! You love learning, you love friends, you love impressing your teacher! You are such a happy, enthusiastic, fun person! You are the best brother to your sisters. You take such good care of them and you are the best helper! You held Elara's binky the other day and she actually stopped crying. You get me diapers, put stuff in the trash, and help me with so much! I feel so blessed that you are my son and I love you so much! You don't like to do something unless you can do it right the first time. I have tried forever to get you to write your name without tracing it and even tracing you get upset if you go off the dots. Well look what you can do now! You have been practicing writing your name at school and it has paid off! You are so smart and fun! You always say, "I can't do it Mom", well you can and I'm proud! Thanks for putting up with a cranky tired mom and still loving me. You are such a joy and even though when you are sick you whine a lot I still love ya! I'm glad you are feeling better and I do love taking care of you. Thanks for letting me be your mom!
I love you so much! Keep up the hard, good work! You can do hard things bud!
Love you always,
Mom

No comments: