Thursday, October 25, 2012

First Snow

Yesterday, it snowed for the first time. Not enough to stick to the ground, but enough to be magical. I thought, hmm I'll get some hot chocolate today and maybe update the blog. Then, Eden had a major melt down (poor sick girl and cranky mom), and it didn't happen. My magical day was over. Then, I wanted to blog about how difficult Eden was being and I'm glad I didn't. Today is magical. I like to remember more magical moments. I did it. I got up 4 days in a row and dropped Kael off at school (on time) with the 2 girls in tow. And we woke up to snow stuck on the ground. Magical yes. I had to scrape the car of snow and leave earlier, but you know what, it was still magical. The kids were so happy to see snow and wanted to make snow men and throw snow balls. I got that cup of hot chocolate. I did something hard this week and I'm going to keep it up for the rest of my life. I got up early and took care of my kids. They are happy and so am I! That is magic to me.

I always thought I wouldn't like living in a place that snowed. I really thought I wouldn't like having snow and driving the kids to school, and having a baby with snow... Boy was I wrong. I know I'll be sick of it by January, but right now, it's magical and puts a smile on my face.

First snow = magical good day.

The End.

No comments: