Wednesday, August 03, 2011

McDonald's

 My family would be great advertisers for McDonald's. We took the kids to play at McDonald's and we sure had a blast. I didn't really want to climb through the tunnels, but Kael was a little scared to go down the big slide by himself, and then after he went one time he decided that he LOVED it and had to do the whole thing by himself a million times. This made me grateful but then I was able to climb through the whole thing with Eden several times. Kael loved it when I would chase him through the tunnels and he was so fast and by the time I would get to the top he would be almost to the top a second time. The kids are definitely at an age where McDonald's is fun! It was the perfect little get out of the house activity that our family needed.












 By this time she was basically telling me to stop taking pictures and was getting frustrated at me.




 He was so serious and then he got a big grin. I wish I could have made him smile like this for family pictures. Next time we will have to have a huge slide for family pictures to get the kids to smile big.


No comments: