Saturday, August 06, 2011

Kael Turns 3 Today: August 6, 2011

Dearest Kael,
Today was a big day for me. I kept you alive until you reached 3 years old. What an accomplishment for us both bud! I have to tell you that these have been the best 3 years of my life and by far the hardest at the same time. You have brought Dad and I so much joy every single day. Your smile is infectious. You really have grown up so much in the last couple of months. You are speaking so much better. You ask me questions and you demand things. One thing just to embarrass you when you are a teenager when you look back and read this; you like to classify your poop. Yes, it is true. Every time you go you have to tell me or Dad if it is either a big one or a little one. I'm just grateful you can go in the toilet. You have made so many strides and it is really impressive. You love to ride your bike that has training wheels now. You are getting pretty good too. You can almost keep up with the big kids, but you don't mind just taking your time and having fun. You still love love people. Just today you kissed a little girl Sidnie on the cheek out on the playground. It was super cute. You and Eden and Sidnie were all giving each other hugs so you thought she deserved a kiss. You love airplanes, trucks, tractors, cars, helicopters, basically anything that goes. You love animals to pieces. You get sooo excited when you see an animal that you have to love it. You help me clean up when you feel like it. You love watching "shows" aka movies on the TV. Right now you are obsessed with the cars movie. Can you tell you like cars? You also love stars right now. The shape. Obsessed again. I have a book called "You are Special" by Max Lucado and it is a sweet book, and you have had me read it to you every night for over a week just so you can see the stars on the people. You faithfully find wherever it is hiding before bed and we read. I love it. We just snuggle on your bed together and it is our time. You are so so full of energy and love life. You wear me out every single day. You love on Eden every day. You have started trying to help her up when she falls down (or when you push her down...). You eat hot dogs like no one I have ever seen. Some days I think I should enter you into a contest. You have a lot of Heaton in you because you love ketchup. You must have Bradley in you too because you love ranch dressing just as much. You have to have those two things on your plate every meal almost except breakfast though. Just the other night we took you to Red Robin for your birthday because you got a free meal. We asked you what you wanted and you picked a pizza. I was so excited! You knew what you wanted. Well they brought you your favorite things, pizza, french fries, and carrots. You basically drank two cups full of ranch dressing and didn't touch anything else. It was quite gross actually, but it was your birthday meal... You are simply a joy Kael. Dad and I love you so much! Every day is an adventure that is waiting to begin when your eyes open each morning. Keep being who you are because you are special!
I love you buddy!
Love,
Mom
                                        Kael newborn                                            Kael at 1 year
Kael at 2 years old
3 year old Kael today! Opening his birthday present from Mom and Dad.
What? A remote control car? Yes, he's spoiled.
 
 So so excited!




1 comment:

Jerris Heaton said...

He's so cute! Glad he likes his car. Happy Birthday Kael!