Thursday, August 18, 2011

Eden is 17 Months

Dear Eden,
Life has kind of been a blur the last month. It has been nice to have Dad home and just have some time as a family. Then, Dad started school and you and Kael got really sad. You have become quite the little Miss Independent. You march around bossing us around in your own language that you have discovered. I love it. You are quite the toddler. You have been going to nursery for about 3 weeks now all by yourself. I know you aren't even suppose to go for another month, but with Dad gone or teaching Elders Quorum and me being busy in the Primary it really helped to put you there. Don't worry. You love it! Dad said that he would check on you and that you loved it so much more than Dad just chasing you around the halls. You love singing time too. You act out all the motions and actually sit pretty well in those little chairs. You are the tiniest little person in nursery right now and it is so cute! You love love love babies right now. The nursery leaders said that you would go up to other little girls and want to hug them. You find all the toy babies in the nursery and drag them with you everywhere. You have not cried once though. You have only had pure joy in nursery. You don't seem to miss Mom or Dad one bit. 
You have slowed down on learning new words. However, you are learning your body parts quite well. You can say some of them, but point to your toes, ears, eyes, mouth, nose, hair, and head. You stick your tongue out and spit when I ask for your tongue. I probably shouldn't have taught you that. 
You love going to the zoo just as much as Kael. You have some of the same passions as him and I love that about you both! We were at the park and there was this friendly old dog. You and Kael went crazy. Kael I am used to going crazy over animals, but I didn't expect it from you. It was so cute. You would hug the dog and said dog over and over. 
You still are my good eater and just overall good little sweet princess. You know you are a princess and get away with a lot of stuff you shouldn't, but you are the princess.
You have become quite attatched to your binky and had about 3 with you at all times and couldn't sleep without it. You would wake up at 3 am wanting me to find it for you. That and you have molars coming in. Well, I had to get rid of it. It is so sad and I kind of miss seeing that purple thing in your mouth. It has been over 24 hours and so far so good. The longest you have cried for bed or nap was about an hour. So much better than when I took it away from Kael. I love you little lady bug! I love your spunk and your sweet personality. Stay who you are because you are beautiful, fun, energetic, and so loveable!
Love you forever,
Mom

Oldies, but goodies.




No comments: