Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Great Grandma and Great Grandad Sapp July 14, 2011

Before heading to the family reunion we made a quick stop to Phoenix to visit my Mom's side of the family. We were able to visit with my Grandma and Grandad for about 2 hours. It was so good to visit. My grandma recently had her 4th shoulder surgery, this one finally being a partial shoulder replacement. They are both such troopers through it all and are such good examples for me. I love them both so much and we were all so grateful for our visit even though it was so short. The picture is quite silly but all things considered the kids had just driven for 12 hours in a car and then were trying to play. It was a long day.

After visiting with my Grandparents we took a nap at the hotel and then headed to my Aunt Cindy's house to visit with the rest of the extended family. It was a really quick trip because Derek wasn't feeling well and our kids were plane exhausted. We are so grateful again we were able to just see people though. 

I'm so grateful for my family and I love them so much! Derek and I are both so blessed with wonderful extended families. We love you all so much!

No comments: