Sunday, May 22, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Here are a few things we did on our trip to Las Vegas. We stayed at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. It was fabulous, but we would never have stayed there if we didn't get such a huge discount. The cheapest food was a sandwich for $15.00.
After checking in to our hotel we went to our favorite restaurant.
Then we got to see "The Lion King". Amazing.


Classic lean back and take a picture of yourself photo.
The next night we went with Stuart and Jane for The Tournament of Kings. Always a favorite.
Then we went back to :The Cheesecake Factory" the next day for lunch. I can't get enough of this place. Worth every penny.

After we ate we went to Circus Circus and went to the Adventure dome. We played laser tag about 15 times where Derek continuously won game after game, beating little kids, grown adults, teenagers, and of course me every time.
We then did a roller coaster twice, watched a Spongebob 4d, and another virtual reality show, and after that I was pretty sick and ready to come home to my babies, after another game of laser tag of course.


Kael and Eden had the best time with Grandma and Grandpa Heaton while we were gone and of course I forgot to take a picture after 2 years of not seeing them. And now I don't have ANY pictures of Eden with them... Good thing there is a family reunion this July.
This was such a fun get away and I'm so glad we were able to go. I really want to try to have a family trip once a year. Next year the kids can come with us! The whole trip I kept thinking oh Kael and Eden would love this or that. It was fun to go away, but I'm loving holding my kids and spoiling them rotten.

No comments: