Saturday, May 21, 2011

Little Miss is 14 Months



Eden is 14 months old. This month has brought a lot of change. Little Miss is very independant lately. She is now walking all over the place. This started about 1 1/2 weeks after my last post about her. She is a lover of food. If she is unhappy just give her something to eat and you become her new best friend. She is repeating words quite well. Grandma and Grandpa Heaton watched Kael and Eden while Derek and I went to Las Vegas and she now can say Grandma very clearly. I think it is because Grandma spoiled her with lots of cookies, fruit snacks, and yummy treats. She loved cuddling with her Grandpa. This girl loves to color and draw. Her personalitity shows more and more every day and you can't help but to love this girl. It is so hard to tell her no which is becoming more frequent. Love you little girl. You are getting too big too fast.

And I thought I'd include a little video of her. Just because.

No comments: