Saturday, January 15, 2011

Eden at 10 Months


Can she get any cuter? I submit that she cannot! =) This is a couple days early, but hey I'm blogging now so why not? Eden has been sick for a long time. It is quite ridiculous actually. I still don't know to this day if it was just teething or really a cold of some sort. Let's just say it made for a grumpy girl and sleepless nights. Her usual joyful self during the daytime hours was not around very much. It was replaced by a whinny and clingy child. She is finally getting back to her old self and last night she slept for the longest in a while. She refused to eat solid food for about 3 days and only about 2 days ago slowly has been getting back to eating food. The only thing I could get her to eat for little puffs. She loves to self feed herself. She still refuses a bottle or sippy cup. I even put juice in her sippy cup. I was afraid she would get dehydrated and finally started using a medicine dropper to put juice in her and she still hated that. The other day I let her use a cup with water in it and low and behold that finally did the trick. She is very independent like Kael was.

Just yesterday I noticed for certain she FINALLY got her second tooth on the bottom. It only was a month and a half behind the first tooth. Can I just say I severely dislike teething! I also noticed that it looks like one of her top teeth might be coming soon. When I say coming soon it will probably be another month or so with the way my kids teethe. The second picture shows her cute little tooth if you want a peek. :)

She is my angel and believe it or not I will miss holding her in the middle of the night when she actually learns to sleep. I won't miss her crying though. ;)

She says mama and dada pretty good now. She claps for herself and expects everyone else to clap for her too. She waves hi and bye. She LOVES Kael to pieces and still follows him everywhere. She is trying desperately to stand, but refuses to try to walk, and gets grumpy about it. She crawls SO FAST now.

She eats anything and everything on my floor, which is annoying because my carpet is like cement and EVERYTHING shows up on it, so she is always putting the grossest things in her mouth. I found a dried old pea in her mouth once.

And what the heck? Where did time go? I just realized she is turning 1 in two months?! So not possible. Slow down time! I think we will keep her 1st birthday low key. Cupcakes anyone? So, excited, but not ready for it to happen. Love you Eden. You impress me everyday! Now, please sleep at night for Mom's sake.

No comments: