Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Mayo in Rochester Minnesota

Just wanted to give an update on the whole medical school journey. Derek has been on the interview trail lately and hopefully almost done! He has interviewed at The U of U, then Mayo in Rochester Minnesota, Dartmouth in New Hampshire, a transitional year in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and now he is in Charlottesville, Virginia as I am typing. Here are some pictures from his trip to Mayo. We could have a lot more interviews coming up in January. We will find out the military match on December 18th. So, we are just trying to patiently wait. Ya right. If you know me I have no patience at all. I'm going crazy! Anyone out there have any good distractions for the next 2 weeks? We have been keeping busy and I have so much more to write about what we have been up to. Stay busy. Stay busy. I think that should work.





No comments: