Monday, December 09, 2013

Kael David Bradley 5 years old

KAEL DAVID BRADLEY
DEC 2013
5 YEARS 4 MONTHS

Dear Kael,
I worry too much. That is obvious. Kael you were such a sweet little monster in your earlier years. Worrying about your speech, behavior, growth, being the youngest for kindergarten, will you keep up, how do I teach you not to let mean people bother you, how do I protect you?! It is HARD being the oldest child and having your parents have no idea if they are doing it right, but we go on a prayer and faith that we can take the best care of our first born. You make being a parent worth it! Here is a bit about you.
Kael can take the worst of days and make them your brightest. He is there when you need a hug. He is so in tune with emotions. Kael will always be energetic and for that I'm grateful. He is the friendliest most Christlike loving person I know. He helps me to be a better person every day. I couldn't have asked for a better example for me, to join our family. He constantly is helping others and concerned for their well being. He loves to learn knew things. Kael is a rock star in kindergarten. I worried about his August birthday from day one. He strives for knowledge and growth. Academically he is one of the top in his class. He can count to 100, count by 10's, he is adding and subtracting, he has many sight words memorized, and is starting to sound out words and totally gets that they are words, his reading is really coming along great, he knows all the sounds in the alphabet, he can write the numbers to 30, He is just so smart! He is great at memorizing things. He did an amazing job with his primary program part this year. He memorized it. We went over and over trying to help him speak slowly and clearly so everyone could understand him. He would always rush when we practiced, BUT when he stood up there in front of everyone, he spoke PERFECTLY! I was so proud. He does listen, he does learn so much every single day! He told me about what he wanted to say.  
Here is his part.
"Heavenly Father created the earth for us to move here. Then, He wants us to move back to Him again. Heavenly Father has a plan for me. He wants me to be nice, do not hit, and love everyone. Because Heavenly Father wants us to live with Him again, it shows that He loves me!"
Kael loves his family, especially his little sisters. He is their protector, their big brother. Kael loves Odin! It has been so great having a constant little friend for him. He loves to wrestle with him even though they both get too wild. He loves to sit and just hold Odin. He cares so much and just wants to take care of him.
Kael you love transformers, cars, angry birds star wars, star wars, creating new things, puzzles, movies, playing outside in any weather, and mostly friends! 
 I'm so proud of you Kael! You are such an amazing person! Dad and I are so grateful you are our son! We love you with all our heart! Thanks for being you bud!
Love always,
Mom




 BEST FRIENDS!

 I LOVE YOU KAEL!
These two girls could not be any luckier to have the world's BEST BIG BROTHER! Kael loves them, protects them, and is their best friend! He was sent first to be their big brother and he ROCKS!
Kael's Kindergarten School Picture

No comments: