Monday, December 09, 2013

Eden Marie Bradley 3 Years Old

EDEN MARIE BRADLEY
DECEMBER 2013
3 YEARS 9 MONTHS

Dear sweet Eden,
I often look back at what I wrote about you as a baby and I still feel that those characteristics hold true for you to this day. You are still my most stubborn and opinionated child. You are also so sweet and full of love and life! You are not afraid, although every once in a while you will tell me you got a little shy. Like at the grocery store. You wanted to talk to this sweet lady that had a dog and wanted to pet it, but you wouldn't hardly look. Then, you  looked at me and told me how you got a little shy and I said that was ok, and then you weren't so shy and talked a little. You melt your Mama's heart. You love so deeply. I hate to see the boy who first breaks your heart because it will not be pretty to have to clean up the pieces of what is left of him. You will and always will have your parent's wrapped around your finger, especially your Daddy. You love him so much. And I know for a fact that seeing you lights up his day. You are my cuddle bug! You just need someone by you. And you have the best knee in my back cuddles I could ask for! You defend your brother and sister. You love them so very much! You are so social. You can stand by yourself, but you have this openness and welcoming presence that other children are drawn to. If the other kids don't want to play, you say, "That's ok", and go on with your business, but eventually they come and do what you want because you just love to have fun and don't let anything stop you. You love to learn! You aren't really interested in numbers and letters, but you are finally showing a little interest and ask to do homework like Kael. You have your colors down. You pretend to read books. You love looking at the pictures. You LOVE joy school. You thrive in a social environment. You love being with people. You are great at cutting, and gluing, and listening to stories (for the most part). You love Odin and any animals. I think your need for a puppy was what finally made me feel like we were ready for a puppy in our home. That was the number one thing you wanted for Christmas. You wanted Santa to bring you a puppy. Did he deliver or what?! You love love animals. They make you shine with happiness.
You love all things girly. You love to put on makeup and jewelry. You love pretty things and shoes. You love painting your nails. You recently discovered "My Little Ponies" and want that for a birthday cake. You already have your 4th birthday planned out and tell me frequently, you want a pony cake, and balloons, and presents, and a pinata. I think I can deliver friend.
You truly are a beautiful, loving, daughter of God. I LOVE who you are! I love your sweet spirit. I'm so glad you are stubborn and pray that you use it in your future to defend who you are and to be a natural peace bringer and love to all! You are the best first daughter I could have ever dreamed of having come into our family. The middle child is tough, but you fill the role! We love you so much Eden! Never forget Mom and Dad love you!
Love,
Mom







No comments: