Monday, December 09, 2013

Derek and Sharice 7 Years 7 Months

 And going strong. I have to say that I am so grateful to have Derek as my husband and Kael, Eden, and Elara's Dad. He takes such good care of us. I couldn't have asked for a better provider or best friend. Derek has worked so hard to become the best doctor and I know so many people's lives will be greatly blessed from his hard work and dedication to his education. In just 5 months he will be Dr. Bradley! We have come so far in just a short 7 years, and it makes me so excited for where we will be 50 years from now. We are loving every day and make each day special. Derek is my best friend and I wouldn't want to go through this life with anyone else. Derek works hard to be able to come home and play hard with his kids. I have to say he does a great job leaving work at work and when he is home he is 100% Daddy! We love you so much Derek! Thanks for being you, the amazing person that you are!
Love,
Your family








No comments: