Friday, December 30, 2011

Gingerbread House

Last year we started a new tradition to make gingerbread houses every year. We kind of blew it this year and weren't very prepared. So, we made up some frosting and used graham crackers and any treats we could find in the house. It turns out I had more sugar in my house than I thought. It was a good excuse to get rid of it. I think the tradition is still going to hold because even though we only made one house and it fell immediately, we still had a blast making it as a family.

 Graham crackers, cream cheese frosting, jolly ranchers, gummy bears, green sprinkles, candy canes.
 And this is what happens when you just have too much fun. A week at Grandma and Grandpa's and a week with Dad home = too much fun = exhausted! She was busy eating her lunch and so I went on the computer. It got quiet and this is how I found her. She had been whining for a bit and I couldn't figure out why. She was afraid to finish getting off the chair by herself and needed help and then just got too tired and fell asleep.

No comments: