Saturday, December 24, 2011

Eden is 21 Months



Dear Eden,

My sweet baby girl, you are another month older and growing up too fast. You are still super short, but you should be as tall as a giant with how much you eat. I don't think you ever stop. You love love love eating and Grandma and Grandpa Heaton have found the way to your heart. FOOD.

I love to sit by you because every once in a while you just start singing some random tune. You sing to yourself or your baby dolls. You love love love your baby dolls. You now hold them and wrap them in blankets. You feed them crackers and give them your sippy cup to have a drink. You take such good care of your dolls. You are the sweetest most loving little girl. You love to take care of things. It is adorable.


You have been a lot less of a stinker since your teeth have come through. But, you still are opinionated and let us know it. You get mad at bed time lately because you just don't want to go to bed. After screaming at us for a while you finally decide you are tired enough to go to sleep, but not without letting us know you are mad at us.

You love to swim just as much as Kael. I didn't think anyone would like swimming as much as Kael, but I was wrong. You love it just as much if not more. You were too busy swimming to even look at me. You wanted to go down the big slide like Kael. You are as much of a thrill seeker as Kael too. I love your fun personality.
You loved visiting Grandma and Grandpa Heaton. It took you a little while to warm up to them and you just wanted Mom, but it sure didn't take you long until they gave you a some food and every once in a while some treats and then you fell in love. As soon as Dad got to Grandma and Grandpa's we soon learned who you love most though, Dad!

You are an amazing little girl. Mom, Dad and Kael all love you so very much! Thanks for being a part of our family. I'm excited to see your cute face tomorrow on Christmas.

I love you bug!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Trav and Amanda said...

I didn't realize Eden and my Briggs were so close! Briggs will be 21 months on the 19 of January! She is SO cute!