Friday, March 11, 2011

Zoo Videos

I think one of Kael's favorite animals is the giraffe. He can point it out in a book and shows it to me and tells me "giraffe" over and over. He is getting so smart and I love that he likes certain things now. He is still always happy and excited about everything, but he does have favorites now.
Eden really liked the giraffe's too! Every day she shows more and more personality and spunk. It was fun to see her expressions at the zoo this time because she loved seeing and pointing to things.
Kael got down on the ground right up next to the turtle and kept following it. In the video he didn't want the turtle to walk away so he ran ahead of it and was saying no no over and over. It was hilarious. We had a turtle as a kid and it was Sammy the turtle, maybe I should get Kael a turtle... Ummm. No. Bad idea.
Kael has a hard time with sounds. It is quite hilarious when you know what he is trying to say, but really frustrating when he is trying to tell you something and you don't know what it is, and you are playing charades to try and find out. It makes me laugh hearing him say snake. It sounds like "nake nake". He cracks me up.

I LOVE THE ZOO. Once again I just need to shout out how much I love living where I do. When life gets hard I think I complain too much and I just need to remember my blessings because I have so many. Look at my children's happy faces. How could I not be blessed?! Thank you zoo for being .8 miles from my apartment. Thank you Derek for having spring break and spending it with me and the kids. I am blessed.

No comments: