Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Beginning

After being sick for a week and a half I am ready to stop being lazy. I am ready to get going. I have such high goals of myself because I feel so much better. When I was sick it was so hard to get up every morning and get the kids breakfast that by the time I was done I was laying on the couch and turning on the TV in hopes that would distract the kids. I felt horrible. I know that everyone has sick days and that is totally OK, but it made me realize how much I want to be more organized for my kids.

So, I found this link on another blog and decided to give it a go.
There is so much that I can be doing with Kael to teach him. I feel it is so important for me as his Mom to teach him what I can while I can. Anyway, this program "Brightly Beaming Resources" is going to tell me exactly what to do, and I think I can follow a lesson plan. Can't be too hard. Right?
Included for each week is: Weekly Themes, Learning Poster, Vocabulary Words, Color/Shapes, Letters, Numbers, and Nursery Rhymes. It will last for 26 weeks so that you fit in a letter every week. I am so excited to do this for Kael. He is already excited about letters and numbers, and I just know he will have fun with it. I just can't understand why I haven't tried something like this sooner. I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

No comments: