Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Breaks My Heart

Amazing what 1 year can do!

Eden has been so so sick. She got her one year old shots on Monday, and in the middle of the night she started throwing up. Oh it just breaks my heart to see her sick. She just hold on to me so tight and won't let go, and just takes it. She doesn't cry at all. I mean she whines and whimpers when her stomach hurts and then she just holds me. So, that is what I did today. I held her. I loved her. Then she slept. Most of the day actually when she wasn't sick. She has a fever and threw up today too. So, I held her until she would fall back asleep.

I laid her down for a minute on the floor to help Kael and I turned around to find her like this. My kids do not fall asleep on the floor. They usually only sleep on their beds. I put her to bed. Then when she would wake up I'd hold her again. Usually Eden doesn't nap very well. I am lucky to get two 45 min naps a day. Today I think she slept about 7 hours between 7 am and 7 pm.

Oh how this breaks my heart. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

No comments: