Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Halloween and End of October. Hope You Enjoy. :)

So here we are on Halloween. We celebrated on Saturday night. Eden was a Fairy Princess and Kael was her pet dragon. We made up some chili and corn bread for our apartment complex parade and ended up leaving a little early and went trick or treating in Draper with cousins. It was too cold for me and Eden, so Derek took Kael and they had a blast! The weather wasn't very fun, but oh well. Ignore the crazy picture of me, it was the best we could do with two crazy kids. The Dragon. We lost the glow stick within 5 minutes. It was the thought that counts right?.
Kael playing in the snow. We decided to play in the leaves and it was a lot of fun!
Kael loved jumping in the pile.
And throwing leaves in the air.
We got a picture of Kael doing this exact pose with the same hat on last year. Too funny that it looks the exact same. What a silly kid.
Eden and all her cuteness.
My photo editer is gone since my computer got cleaned so no more red eye removal for a while.
This is Kael being like Eden. Eden LOVES crawling under the couch.
Kael and Eden playing together. I love it when they can actually play together it is so fun.
Eden with her fairy wings.
We had a fun Halloween, and now I'm ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Mostly I'm ready for Derek to have a break from school.
Our internet has been down for a week, and I haven't worked. No internet is no fun, but I have enjoyed so much more time with the kids. Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: