Thursday, November 11, 2010

Don't Fall Asleep on the Couch

This is what happens when I am too lazy in the morning and fall asleep with my blanket over my head with both kids at 7 am... I don't blame the kid at all. Flour is so fun to throw everywhere. All over mom. All over Eden. All over the kitchen. All over the living room. Yes, it was EVERYWHERE! The kitchen was just as bad as the living room except it wasn't ground into the carpet. I'm going to have to clean my vacuum really good. I was up and cleaning after this. He knows how to get mom off the couch. I am hoping to look bad 20 years from now and laugh my head off. Right now I'll just sigh and call it a night. You can see on his face he knew he wasn't suppose to touch the flour, yet he just couldn't help himself.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness!! What a mess!!! God bless you girl!!!

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Too funny! Only because I didn't have to clean it up though. right?! Give the kids a good squish for me!

Nyberg Family said...

I've had many similar experiences!!!! How funny! Glad my kids aren't the only ones that do stuff like this!!!