Friday, November 19, 2010

8 months


She crawls. It's adorable. She started on 11-18. Exactly 8 months.

She is finally sleeping a little better. Instead of waking up every 1.5 to 2 hours screaming at me it is 3 to 4. And every couple of nights she gives me 5-6 hours, and I'd be happy if that was consistant. She finally seems to not be sick since the end of August, probably just jinxed myself by saying that.

She can sit up on her own.

She is a picky eater. She now will eat sweet potatoes and apple sauce, and only a quarter of a jar of anything else before she clamps her mouth shut, but I'm still trying to get her to eat more.

She is an angel during the day!

She doesn't take very good naps. I'm lucky to get 2 one hour naps... She is still an angel even when she doesn't sleep well.

She says da da. I think it melts Derek's heart. ;)


Love you Eden. Slow down growing up though because it's going too fast. Thank you for being my little lady bug!

No comments: