Thursday, July 08, 2010

A Roll Is A Roll

Eden officially rolled over from her back to her front yesterday and decided it was so fun she had to do it today... I can't wait until I can catch it on camera. She is getting big too fast. I can't believe she is almost 4 months. Where did the time go? She is great at holding herself up, but is not a big fan of tummy time. This was a little after she rolled over from her back.

She is really great at push ups. She likes to show off her muscles.

PS: Kael wanted his photo taken too tonight, but he had food all over his messy face, so I'm not showing you. :) He got a hair cut yesterday morning. It was much needed since his last one was in February... So basically his hair does not grow very fast.

2 comments:

Nate and Sum said...

How exciting. Don't they get old SO fast?

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Yea! Way to grow Eden! Give her kisses for me please.