Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eden's Check Up

EDEN 4 MONTH STATS:

WEIGHT- 13.7 LBS
HEIGHT- 61 cm or about 24 INCH

Eden came in at exactly the 50% on everything.

We had an eventfull doctor's appointment. She made heads turn everywhere we went. She had a watermelon on her bum and the nurses thought that was SO CUTE, so they made me show it off. ;) Then, everyone commented on her big and pretty blue eyes. Walking through the halls at the U of U hospital just about every head turned to look at her, and about half the people commented on how cute she was.

Between waiting, seeing the nurse, seeing a resident, the doctor, and getting shots, and waiting again between everyone we were gone from home for about 2 1/2 hours. After her shots she was SO tired she passed out in my arms walking to the car. She's such a good baby and I couldn't be luckier. The doctors seemed to agree with me on how lucky I am. :)

No comments: