Monday, July 19, 2010

4 Months

This is little Miss Eden at 4 months. I love how I fall in love with my children so much more ever single day I am with them. Eden giggles like crazy when you nibble her neck. Only for a while, and never long enough to get on video. She smiles when she is happy. She rolls over like crazy, mostly from her back to her stomach. She isn't very interested in her toys yet, but loves her big brother so much. He gets excited to see her and they look at each other and smile and giggle at each other. It is so precious. She can sit in her bumbo chair so well, and holds her head up. She still loves to be swaddled to sleep. She has been a GREAT sleeper. Last night for instance she ate at 7, and went to bed at 8. She didn't get up until 3 am. You do the math. She went right back to bed and was up at 7:00 again.

Story for the month:

Derek was going to pick up some food, so I thought I would take the trash out with Kael while Eden was sleeping. I didn't think to check the lock on the door and when I got back to the apartment Kael and I were locked out of the house with Eden about to wake up starving... It started raining too. My luck. I ran to the one neighbor that I could remember her name and luckily she was there. We were able to call campus security to come and unlock the door for me, which took 20 minutes and Eden screaming as loud as she could the whole time and Kael getting to run around in the rain. I guess that gives me worst mother of the month award. I felt so bad. It all worked out and Eden was fine in her crib, just starving. She forgives so easily and still loves me.

Eden, I love you so much and thanks for bringing so much joy to our family. You have your dad wrapped around your finger, and he thinks you are the cutest little lady bug ever. I love seeing him hold you and cuddle you and see you give him the sweetest smiles. I will NEVER forget how you screamed at Uncle Jerris when he held you the other day. It wasn't just once, but twice he tried to hold you. Sorry Jerr. ;) You are so opinionated and I love it. You are you, and you are special. Love you little lady!

No comments: