Sunday, February 02, 2014

Hurricane Trip: Friday: Skiing Dec 27, 2013

 We went down to Hurricane to visit my family and it was an awesome trip. To start the trip, my Dad took the kids to buy a present and I went skiing with my sister Shannon and her daughter Rebekah. We met my brother Josh and his wife Emily. Emily was a ski instructor so she gave us a few lessons for the first hour and then we were off. I am in love and it is a good thing we are moving to Texas away from snow or this could turn into an expensive hobby for me. It seemed so much easier than snow boarding and I only fell once the whole night. I LOVE SKIING!
 Josh and Shannon
 I'm getting better at selfies. NOT!

 Rebekah and Shannon
 See, I am getting better at selfies! NOT!
 Rebekah waiting in line with me to rent our stuff.
 I think the selfies are actually getting worse.
 Emily, Rebekah and Shannon right before we went on the lift for the first time.
Shannon, Rebekah and I on the lift!

No comments: