Sunday, February 02, 2014

Hurricane Trip: Saturday Part 2: The Part Where We Ice Fish on Panguitch Lake

After going sledding we walked down the lake and met up with my Uncle Glen, my cousin Matt, and his Father in law and son Zane. Now, when my Uncle Glen goes fishing, HE GOES FISHING. We were on a hot spot. Derek was one of the first to get a line in the lake and he was the first to catch 3! Then, Kael caught one right away and I help him reel it in. Kael caught another one and Eden caught one two. I'm pretty for certain everyone who dropped a line down caught a fish that day. We kept just as many as we could and tossed many more back! This is the way to go fishing! The kids were hilarious with their fish. After Eden caught hers she was comforting it while it was dying... She kept saying, "It's ok fishy... " And then she would stroke it. Best way to die if you ask me. She even kissed it once I believe... 













 Uncle Glen drilling away.




No comments: