Sunday, February 02, 2014

Hurricane Trip: Sunday and Monday and everything in between

CHURCH
It was at 1 o:clock and by the time sacrament was done, so was Kael.
Eden dancing outside.

 Uncle Jake and I texted while in church. We weren't really paying attention. I kind of feel bad now. hmmm Not really. It was fun hanging out with Jake.
Everyone else was jealous of us. They eventually texted us what we were doing and wanted in...

Grandpa opening the present the Bradley's brought. We love their backyard and wanted to add to it. A clock/thermometer.
All the grandkids opening their presents. Grandma made EVERYONE a beanbag that you warm in the microwave! Keeps our toes warm at night. She embroidered each of the kids names on their bag. They are so cute and the kids use it EVERY night.



COUSINS!!! AND Grandpa got all the kids head lights.
The best part of being with family is definitely "THE COUSINS"!

 Aunt Janice and Uncle Jon got Grandma and Grandpa a ruler to measure all the Grandkids for Christmas. Kael was the first to get measured and therefore got his picture taken. Elara was the shortest so we had to get her too. :)
 Cousin/Grandpa baseball time. This is a favorite for Kael.

 COUSINS! They played on the wii pretty much at any moment we would let them. And with unlimited games, why not?!
Eden and Kaylee. These two played so well together! It made me wish for about a week that we lived in Phoenix next to where most of the cousins live. Texas will be good. It will be a longer drive to Phoenix from San Antonio than it is from Salt Lake, but I think we will just have to make that trip!

Saying goodbye is always sooo hard. I'm pretty for certain I cry every time. I usually run out the door saying I love you Mom, I'm just gonna run out so you can't see me balling. Saying goodbye is even harder when you know you are moving far away soon. I keep telling myself to be grateful we won't be living in Florida or somewhere we really couldn't ever visit! AND we are going to try really hard to stop in Phoenix on our way to San Antonio. So, that helped a lot.

We love visiting our family and sure had a great time. Grandma and Grandpa and lots of cousin time is always a blast! We are so grateful for our family. We always feel so loved when we get to be with them.

No comments: