Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sippy Cups and Pillows

When Kael was 2 he used to wake up in the middle of the night and come get me because he couldn't find his sippy cup and demand that I help him find it. Sometimes it could happen 2 or 3 times a night. He'd always go right back to bed after I found it. It was like his security thing or something.

Now, Eden who is 2 comes into my room and taps me and says, "Mom, I can't find my pillow!" I then have to go into her room and put her back in bed. Her pillow is right where it always has been on the top of her bed... She just sleeps in crazy positions all the time!!! Thank goodness it is easier to find than the missing sippy cup.

These two make me laugh so hard. I'm glad I can laugh about it at 2 am. It's just funny to see their cute little personalities. Love them both so much. They are getting so big and we are loving every day!

No comments: