Saturday, February 19, 2011

Eden's 11 Months

I know this picture is already posted, but I haven't taken that many pictures of Eden lately...

11 MONTHS
Where has the time gone? I wonder how much of this time I will remember even 5 years from now? 10? I don't ever want to forget your amazing personality, because it is amazing. I know you are just going to be more amazing throughout your life, but I don't want to forget a moment.

Eden, you have become Kael's shadow. He is getting quite annoyed, and I'm certain it is only going to get worse. He still loves you, and puts up with you, and hugs and kisses you, but there are times he comes up to you and yells, "No no Edee!". It makes me laugh every time. Kael's room has all of the fun big kid toys in it, and you are always trying to sneak in there to play with a book or puzzle, Kael's cars, any toy you can get.

Your teeth are ridiculous. They should just all come in already. I can see them, but they aren't there yet. You have 4 on the bottom and the top right 2 now. You have this one big tooth on top and when you really grin, it makes me laugh. You are adorable!

You are finally sleeping at night! Oh, the joy this gives me. You still get up to eat around 5 or 6 am, but then you go back to sleep until 7.

You are standing all the time, and are finally walking along the couch. You refused for the longest time and would lower yourself and crawl 2 steps and then stand again. All that extra effort.

You are eating TONS and TONS. You are independent like Kael was. You like to feed yourself. I'm having to get creative with what I feed you, but if I let you, you would eat all day long, and most days you do.

You can say Dada and Mama. Usually when you are mad though. You can wave hi to people now and clap your hands. You are starting to get friendly with people. You still are shy at first and want Mom to hold you, but now you will go to other people and not scream at them.

Dad thinks you are silly. And I have to agree. We love you and are so grateful to be your parents.

Oh and stop pulling cords out of outlets. You are going to get shocked and I"ll be sad. Thanks.
LOVE YOU!
MOM and DAD


No comments: