Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Winter

Ok so winter is around the corner. I know it is only just fall, but I am a little nervous to live in snow with 2 kids. So, what do I do? I start preparing.

This hat was not that hard to make, but it was my first time trying it so it does have a few errors, but you can hardly tell. It was suppose to be for Eden, but it fit Kael's head, so I gave it to a little girl who plays with Kael and is super sweet. She loved it and it was so cute. She put it on and wouldn't take it off. Mind you it was a really hot day still. ;)

So, I am going to start crocheting again. Wish me luck. I want to make about 3 hats per kid. Now I just need to find some super cute yarn. I have patterns for boys brim hats, and ear flap hats, and I think they are going to turn out adorable. I'll keep you updated how they go.

As for other winter stuff, Kael has a snow suit already, and Eden has coats. I still need a winter coat for Kael, snow boots, gloves, and a full body snow suit for Eden. We have excellent sledding hills right outside, and I'm certain they will be well used this winter. If anyone knows where I can get this stuff for SUPER cheap, I'd be a happy Mom.

1 comment:

Tim and Heidi said...

You're kids pictures are adorable! Try a thrift store, I've seen some really nice snow boots for way cheap.