Thursday, September 23, 2010

The cuteness of Kael

So tonight at dinner Kael was sitting at the table stuffing his face as normal. He then proceeded to fold his arms and say dobadabadobadoo. So, in his own little language, Kael prayed for the first time. He did it about 5 times and I have to say I'm a proud Mom. Months and months have passed where we have tried to get him to just fold his arms to pray, and tonight he did it on his own, and said his own little prayer. He now folds his arms for about 5 seconds every night to pray and a couple times he has kept them folded the whole time.

Also, just the other day I told Kael it was time to come inside after playing on the playground, and for the first time EVER the sweet boy came right behind me and WALKED into the house, and never once cried or threw a tantrum. He has now done this twice. This is a major improvement from the screaming and kicking trantrums to get him to come inside.

I'm so proud of this stinkin cute boy! He amazes me every day.

2 comments:

Jerris Heaton said...

That's so cute- glad he's doing well. -jj&e

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

Awww. Cute! I remember just melting in happiness the first time Kaylee said her own prayer. Just wait til he starts using real words! It's the BEST.