Friday, August 31, 2018

Girl's Camp

 Girl's Camp March 2018
While Derek worked a week straight of night shifts the kids went up to stay with Heidi and the other Pinkston's while I went on a mini vacation to girls camp!
It was by far one of the most exhausting weeks of my life, BUT one of the most rich and fulfilling spiritual times as well. Girls camp is the best. That is it. I'm not one of many words. I can't express myself in great detail, but when I say the best it's true. 
We pulled pranks, had some pranks pulled on us. We bonded. We swam. We bunked. We played games. We bore testimonies. We grew. Here are a few pictures of our adventures.
Our ward theme.
The Stake theme was "Peace in Christ".
The kids getting spoiled rotten by Heidi, Haley, and Jamie.
Me about to drop from SO HIGH. I did NOT love this, but the girls really wanted to see me try and puke... It was close...
We "decorated" the stake leaders cabin.
Some first years tried to "decorate" our cabin. They were actually hiding in the cabin when we took this picture.
We made some undies for the stake leaders who wore them so nicely.
 The girls destroyed Pikachoo.
Me and my girls!
We were looking pretty good still on the last day.
Testimony night all bundled together.
First day when I still had beautiful locks I made last all day.

No comments: