Sunday, December 06, 2015

Sharice's 30th Birthday June 16th

I knew that I would be having Connor around my 30th birthday and I wanted it to still be special somehow. I mean, you only turn 30 once right?! It felt like I truly became the woman I always wanted to be and I was/am living the life I always dreamed of. (Watch Mom's night out, it explains how I was feeling perfectly...) With a newborn there was no way to run away from life and feel like I was 20 again, I did it, I hit 30 and life responsibilities! And THAT is what I wanted to celebrate. I made this awesome paleo German Chocolate cake. I wanted to celebrate with the people who matter most and it was fun! We filled a couple hundred water balloons for the kids, made party hats, ate yummy cake, ate yummy Mexican food, and opened presents. It was PERFECT! The little people and my main man made me feel like the most special 30 year old on the planet. Derek got me a piano and went all out. Kael and Eden bought me gifts with their own money. Eden got me and ankle bracelet and toe ring, and Kael got me a hot cocoa mug.

Life is kind of amazing when you can say I am right where I want to be, doing exactly what I want to be doing. "Even if those days are long and hard." 

I was blessed, loved, and spoiled rotten.
I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!












No comments: