Monday, December 07, 2015

June






End of school carnival. He wanted to have his face painted to look like Darth Maul because he is cool like that.
From the garden. We got only one giant zucchini and a couple small carrots and green beans. Its a fun learning process.

 The boy and his huge lizard.
 I FINALLY got a picture of all 4 of them. Don't mind they are all in pajamas ready for bed. I knew it was a moment to capture or it might not happen again while Connor was little.

Because he is adorable!

 My homeschool set up that I still haven't used 6 months later.
 For once I cut Kael's hair "before" summer was started... Usually I can't stand to part with his curls and after a long hot summer I cut them off. He asked for short hair so I got tough and just did it. 
These are the before pictures to show how long it got! I miss his curls but he loves the "big kid" short hairstyle.



No comments: