Tuesday, December 09, 2014

The hair cut I hoped would never happen,,,

Elara and Eden somehow found some scizzors in a drawer and had a great time... I'm not 100% sure who cut Elara's, but both girls had some hair cut. I cried. A lot. I know it would grow back, I know it happens a lot (I did it myself just like this except I was 5ish), BUT when it takes your kid years to grow hair it's a hard thing to finally accept. But, accept it's fate I did. I found long lovely blonde locks outside a day later and cried again. That same day I discovered Eden had taken a chunk off her right side by her ear... Thankfully it can be hidden because if Eden lost her long locks I might have passed out. I had short hair for so long in my life I just love my girls long hair and they actually do too, they just really really like cutting things...
This too has passed and surprising has grown out a little and I can still get some piggy tails in her hair. I took a ton of pictures because I need it for memories sake in case this happens again that it's ok and this too shall pass.




So proud of herself...
The top was FINALLY growing out long enough for pig tails. Now it's an 80's mullet.

 I wanted so badly to take her to a salon, but it just wasn't worth it. I trimmed up the back so the mullet wouldn't show up so bad, and gave her bangs, even though it's against everything I have ever wanted. The bangs are starting to grow out and I can start to pin them back again 2 months later.

A side swipe with a barrett and WALA, a cute girl again. And lots of hair spray!



And if the stinker wasn't causing enough trouble she has taken it up to color all over my walls whenever she finds a pen or marker...

No comments: