Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November Randoms


The girls had a Daddy daughter night and I got to take Kael to a birthday party. We all had fun!
 We had lots of this and thats from Elara.... We got child proof locks on the doors now needless to say...
 And THAT entire bottle of paint is now on my carpet downstairs... Still trying to get that out...

 I actually for the most part really LOVE taking my kids to the grocery store. "If I'm not in a hurry". I get these silly faces to deal with and they usually aren't stinkers, but try to be helpers.

Kael had a wicked virus that put him out of school the entire week before the Thanksgiving week off school. He didn't do much except watch Netflix and play on the ipad... The kid was spoiled. We did get a few good school projects in though the next week when he was feeling better.

And let the Christmas crafts begin. Elara's candy cane reindeer.
And some more silly kids.

No comments: