Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kael's Last Day of Preschool



Bittersweet moment. Kael's last day of preschool was May 30th. It has been so hard to get him to and from preschool since October with Elara and Eden in tow. I had to sign him in and out of his classroom and couldn't leave any kids in the car. I can remember lugging newborn Eden in her carseat and Eden about 2 weeks after my c-section and wanting to cry from lifting the car seat and carrying it so far. We've all come a long way and I would do it again. Kael learned so much that I just couldn't teach him. Mostly people skills and interacting with other kids that is going to help him in kindergarten. His teacher's name was Ms. Shawn and her assitant was Miss Danielle. They were so awesome and helped him so much. For memories sake his two buddies in class were Avery and Joshua. I am so sad that they won't be going to the same kindergarten because they were such nice boys who played so well with Kael. We would be coming to get Kael and see Avery in the hallway leaving and he would yell, "Dad wait, I have to tell Kael his Mom is coming!". It was too cute. I hope he can make many more sweet friends over the years especially with how much we will be moving. And I can only hope his teachers work just as well and care about him as much as these teachers. I was so against putting Kael in preschool for so long. I wanted to have him to myself until kindergarten, but looking back, I'm so glad he had this experience.

Love you Buddy!!!! You are so smart and I'm so proud of you! Keep wanting to learn and grow and be your sweet self!

PS: Don't mind the sugary drink all over his face that he had for snack time...

No comments: