Monday, March 18, 2013

Eden turned 3 today.

Eden Marie Bradley
3
I have lots to write about, but before anything I need to say how AMAZING this 3 year old girl is. I love her to pieces! I'm so proud to be able to say I am her Mommy! Eden I kept you alive for 3 years now and believe me it is an accomplishment. So we celebrated. I will write about that later. I asked you a bunch of questions and I wanted to write it down to remember you at 3.

What is your favorite color: Pink and polka dots

How old are you? 3

When is your birthday? March

What is your favorite food? Cupcakes make me eat.

Who are your friends? Sidnie, Maylee, Sophie, Peyton, Miller

What is your favorite dinner? Chicken on a stick

What is your favorite restaurant? Beans and chips. AKA: "El Farol"

What is your favorite movie? Wreck it Ralph (However, now that you've seen some princess movies you might have changed your mind... I might have to ask you again tomorrow...)

What is your favorite toy? Baby doll and Elephants


I love you pretty girl! You have so much personality I don't know what to do with you at times except love you to pieces! Thanks for being who you are! Love your guts kid!

Love,
Mom

3 year old stats

Height: 36 inch, 19%
Weight: 31 lbs, 57%

Eden is our shorty like her Mama! :)

No comments: