Tuesday, March 26, 2013

6 month Elara


Dear Elara,
6 MONTHS
What a joy you are! I tried to take a couple photos of you at exactly 6 months and this is what we got. The sun was too bright for you even though it actually was really cold. You were tired. You glared at me even though you usually are smiley. Then, you decided to spit up on me 3 times... Not cool kid. 

You seriously are growing too fast. Slow down just a little. I have no idea how much you weigh or how ong you are getting. I don't really want to know because then I don't have to face that fact that you are getting so big. You roll over great when you feel like it. You love being in your walker. You can even make it scoot quite a bit. Big news. You got your first tooth the day before you turned 6 months. What the heck. Number 2 is coming pretty soon I'm sure. Your poor mouth is so swollen. Just like Kael and Eden you got a fever and liquid poop right before it popped through. It's been rough for you kid. You still smile unless I forget to put on oragel. You are eating solid food like a champ, well at least until you started super teething. Now, your poor mouth hurts too much. So far you have tried squash, sweet potatoes, apples, pears, bananas, and bananas with avacados. You love the bananas though. 

You nap about twice a day, but hey I'm not doing a great job at getting you on a schedule. I can admit it. Between taking Kael to and from school and the days we don't, throw in going shopping or running errands every once in a while and you get the short end of the stick kid. But, you put up with us, and you seem to be doing great! You only get up once at night to eat. Sometimes twice, but really I don't mind unless Eden pees the bed or something else keeps me up. I love having our little snuggle time at night. You are still in size 2 diapers. Lately Kael has been smothering you and Eden has been telling you how much she just loves Elara. You laugh at Kael all the time. And you are just sweet with Eden. She thankfully doesn't pester you like Kael does. We all love you so much and you bring us so much joy!
Love you!
Mom

6 Month Stats
Height: 26.18 inch, 49%
Weight: 14 lb 11 oz, 18%
Head Circumference: 17.5 inch, 90%

(Yup, she has a big head)







Gotta love how Kael is strangling Elara...
Monkey toes on the swing.

No comments: