Thursday, January 17, 2013

3 1/2 Months and Because She's So Stinkin Cute

I realized I have a gazillion pictures of Kael and Eden as babies just to try to remember their facial expressions as babies. I haven't taken that many of Elara. This is the first time I went crazy to town with her. The big kids were napping, so we had a fun Mommy pesters Elara photo session. She laughed and giggled, and smiled a ton, just not in front of the camera. :)
 Seriously, she is that cute!

 "Seriously, Mom that flash is annoying me now..."
 "Say whaaaaat?!"
 I'm really getting annoyed at that flash mom....
 But, I guess I can laugh this once.
I would tickle her neck and she would giggle so much, but by the time I got the camera she stopped. This is the one big smile I got out of many she gave me.
 Her I'm happy and content smile.
 Elara always has her hands in her mouth. She doesn't favor any fingers over any she just sticks them all in there and goes to town. She refuses a pacifier still. It is weird not using a pacifier, but she is so much better at self soothing than Kael and Eden were. I totally love it. She is such a good baby. I wanted a picture with her fingers in her mouth to remember how much she has them in there.
 No really I was done about 50 pictures ago Mom....
But her cry is too stinkin cute so I wanted to remember that too...
 Hey there look at me. I'm a cutie!
 Whatcha lookin at?
Seriously!!!
LOVE THIS GIRL!

1 comment:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan said...

the last one is my favorite! she is such a sweetie.