Monday, December 17, 2012

We LOVE December

There are so many fun things to do in the winter if you just put your mind to it. I feel like we have really been enjoying this season and I just love spending time with my favorite kiddos.
 Kael's Gingerbread Men.
 Eden's Gingerbread Men.
 Sleeping Elara. Usually her hands are behind  her head. Of course she moved them seconds before the picture. She has outgrown her newborn clothes. I weighed her on our scale at home and she was 13 lbs! She is growing up way too quickly.
 Miss Eden is growing up before my eyes. She is quite the 2 year old. We straightened her hair with a flat iron and she became a little girl not just a toddler. She is always wanting my make up and to do her nails. So for fun I gave her pink lips, blush and a dash of mascara and Bam, I'm never doing that again. She is too cute for her own good!
 Kael is loving school and is doing so great! We are so proud of him. He accomplishes so much each day and is becoming quite the little gentleman!

No comments: