Monday, December 17, 2012

Kael's Primary Program Part

Our primary program got pushed way back this year until the second week in December. Our primary got down to about 9 kids and 5 of them were sunbeams. So after combining the primary's they still had to create the program. Kael did an amazing job memorizing his part. He got nickles for every time he said his part. He did AMAZING during sacrament meeting. He stood up and sang when he was suppose to. (Well stood up, he only knew 2 of the songs), he held still for the most part, and did an amazing job saying his part. I'm so proud of who he is. He tried to be sooo good and he did. Not bad for my little 4 year old!

In case you can't understand his part:
"I don't know everything about the priesthood, but I do know I love my Dad, and I want the priesthood like he has!"

The Bishop asked him to say his part 3 times after the program, and a bunch of people told me how good he did. I'm so proud of how hard Kael works!

He now also has the first article of faith memorized.

Sure love this kid!

No comments: